- Login to your existing Binance account on Binance.com.
- Once you are logged in, click 'Buy Crypto' in the top left of the homepage.
3. Enter the amount of your purchase in AUD and keep BTC as your selection. Click 'Buy BTC'.
- Select Binance Lite, agree to the disclaimer and click ‘Go to Binance Lite’.
- Click 'Binance login' on the far right.
6. You will be prompted to enter your Australian mobile number. A 6-digit one time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile. Enter the OTP and click continue.
7. Select your deposit method (ie. POLi) and click 'Next'.
8. Your purchase amount will be auto-filled, or you may update the purchase amount. Click 'Pay Now'.
Note: You do not have to enter a wallet address, as the BTC will be sent to your Binance.com exchange account once you have completed your purchase.
9. You will then be redirected to complete your purchase via POLi Payments. First, select your bank from the dropdown menu and click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your bank account login details and click ‘Login’.
- From the dropdown menu, select the account that you are transferring from.
- Depending on your bank, you may be asked to enter an SMS pin, or re-enter your internet banking password (authentication method differs from each bank). Click ‘Confirm’ to finalise your purchase.
- Your purchase will be processed within 1 hour - 1 business day and will be sent to your Binance.com exchange account.
Note: If it is your first POLi transaction with Binance Lite, the transaction may take up to 3 business days to process, depending on your bank.