Bonus Voucher Terms and Conditions
- A bonus will be credited into your futures account once the Bonus Voucher is redeemed. You can check the distribution of the bonuses via Wallet > Futures Wallet
- The bonuses can be used as collateral for futures trading and are not withdrawable. Any losses incurred during futures trading can be offset against the bonus amounts.
- The bonuses are withdrawable only when the total losses incurred during futures trading are greater than the bonus amount. For example, User A receives a 100 USDT of bonus voucher. 100 USDT is not withdrawable if the total losses incurred are less than 100 USDT.
- Sub-accounts are not eligible for bonus voucher redemption.
- The bonuses can only be used on the Binance Futures trading platform.
- If no trades are made after receiving the bonus, Binance reserves the right to reclaim the bonus from the user’s account.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.