How to Apply for Binance Link Program API Rebate
Binance Link Program offers an easy solution for businesses to capitalize on the benefits of Binance products. Through Binance Link API, you can access most of the products on Binance.com. Whether you want to enhance your quantitative platform’s strategies or run your own exchange or trading platform, you are welcome to join the Binance Link Program and enjoy up to 50% user rebates and dedicated support from your account manager.
Who can apply for the Binance Link API rebate?
If your business covers the following areas:
- Trading bots;
- Trading strategy platforms;
- Social trading platforms/communities;
- Payment solutions;
- Asset management platforms, etc.
How to submit my application?
You can sign up here, and an account manager will contact you within 72 hours.
What is the rebate rate?
The Link API rebate follows the Binance Link tier structure and benefits system. Please refer to this announcement for more information.
How to claim my rebates?
1. Your users need to open a Binance account (no need to use any referral codes).
2. Collect your users’ API keys to enable the API trading function.
3. Insert the Link IDs into the API and send orders to Binance.
4. The system will automatically track orders containing Link IDs and distribute the rebates to you based on your users’ trading volume.
Which products support Link and Trade rebates?
- Spot trading, including Margin trading.
- Futures trading, including USDⓈ-margined Futures and Coin-margined Futures.
Please refer to the fee schedule for more information.
How long does it take for onboarding?
Our account managers will assist your API in going live within a short time and they are happy to answer any questions you have.
What other services does the Binance Link Program offer?
In addition to API rebates, Binance Link Program also offers other Link services, such as liquidity link and exchange link, etc. Please contact your account manager to find the most suitable solutions for your business.
- Binance does not allow any Link partner to solicit an existing Binance user to create a new account with the sole purpose of receiving the rebate. If Binance, at its sole discretion, determines that a Link partner has engaged in such behavior, the Link partner rebate rate will be reduced to 20% for Spot and 10% for Futures.
- Binance does not allow any Link partner to offer any commission rebates to users. If Binance, at its sole discretion, determines that a Link partner has offered any commission rebates, the Link partner rebate rate will be reduced to 20% for Spot and 10% for Futures.
- If Binance, at its sole discretion, determines that a Link partner conducts any damaging and/or defamatory behavior to Binance, the Link partner will no longer be permitted to participate in the program, and their rebate rate will be reduced to 0%. Binance reserves the right to retrieve all rebates that have been previously distributed to Link partners’ accounts, including but not limited to the following scenarios:
1. The Link partner posts false Binance-related information or negative comments about Binance on social media;
2. The Link partner directs users to claim compensation from Binance
3. The Link partner endorses themselves by using Binance-related misleading words, including but not limited to use terms like "partnership", "cooperation", "association", etc.