How to Deposit UAH to Binance via GEO Pay
You can now deposit UAH to Binance via GEO Pay. Follow the step-by-step tutorial below to see how to deposit UAH from the Binance website.
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Buy Crypto] - [Card Deposit] - [Deposit Fiat].
2. Select “GEO Pay” as the payment method.
Please note that you must have a registered GEO Pay account.
3. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, then click [Continue].
4. You will be redirected to GEO PAY’s third-party website. You can select “Visa/MasterCard” OR “GEO Pay'' to make a deposit to Binance via your Visa/Mastercard.
Click “[Pay]” to confirm.
5. Alternatively, you can select “GEO Pay” as a payment method. If you select GEO Pay, log in to your GEO Pay account to continue.
In order to make a deposit from GEO Pay, please ensure you have a sufficient cash balance on your GEO Pay wallet.
6. Once you have submitted your transaction, the amount will be deposited on Binance. You can check the transaction history by clicking [View History].
If you don’t have a GEO PAY account, you can refer to the video guide on how to create an account:
You may also refer to other GEO Pay guides for details: