- Binance launched Dual Currency Investments to provide a value-added service to Binance users who hold idle digital assets.
- Dual Currency Investments are used in trading options and similar products;
- When using Dual Currency Investments services, you must comply with relevant national laws and ensure that the source of your funds is legal.
- When using Dual Currency Investments services, you should acknowledge in full the risks associated with digital asset investments, ensuring that you perform operations with caution and within the limits of your resources.
- You confirm that all investment operations on Binance.com are carried out in accordance with your investment intentions and that you unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits associated with such investment decisions.
- Binance.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate Dual Currency Investments services. The Binance.com platform can when necessary, suspend and terminate Dual Currency Investments services.
- Due to network latency, computer system failures, and other possible forces majeures, a delay, rejection, suspension or deviation may occur in the execution of Dual Currency Investments services. Binance.com makes every effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, stable and effective functioning of the Dual Currency Investments execution system. Due to the factors mentioned above, Binance.com will not be held responsible if the final outcome executed by Dual Currency Investments services differs from the customer's expectations.
I have read and accepted the terms of the Dual Currency Investments purchase agreement and I agree to purchase Dual Currency Investments products.I hereby acknowledge the associated risks and accept the purchase of these products.