With the broad range of crypto derivative instruments on offer, Binance Futures also delivers investors and traders numerous ways to enter the market.
Altogether, Binance Futures offers access to four product lines:
- USD-Margined Futures Contracts - Supports perpetual and delivery contracts with leverage of up to 125x and settled in USDT. Read more about USD-margined contract specifications.
- Coin-Margined Futures Contracts - Supports perpetual and delivery contracts with leverage of up to 125x and settled in cryptocurrency. Read more about Coin-margined contract specifications.
- Binance Leveraged Tokens - an innovative product that allows users to gain increased exposure to a specific crypto asset without worrying about liquidation risk. Read more about BLVTs here.
- Binance Options - simplifies options trading for retail users. With the built-in leverage offered, users can maximize profits while minimizing downside risk. Learn more about Binance Options here.
- Cross collateral - an innovative feature that allows users to collateralize their crypto assets to borrow against another crypto asset. Read more about Cross Collateral here.
- Leaderboard - a fusion of social networking and cryptocurrency trading that allows users to view and follow the positions of the best traders on the platform. Check out our leaderboard here.
- Battle - gamification of cryptocurrency trading by placing traders head to head in a battle to see who is the most profitable over a certain period. Get started with Battle now!