Activity period: 2019/07/24 0:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/07/31 0:00 AM (UTC)
In order to improve the overall security of Binance user accounts, Binance has enabled withdrawals to be completed via security keys (U2F).
We strongly recommend that all users activate this function where possible.
To support this movement, Binance will be committing a total of 1,000 Yubikeys to give away to users. The rules are stated as below:
Users that accumulate trading volume of more than 1 BTC across all trading pairs during the activity period will have an opportunity to win a Yubikey redemption code provided by Binance as a prize for passing the basic security knowledge test.
During the activity period, user trading volume each day will be recorded up until 0:00 AM (UTC) and also updated at this time. Users will be able to login and check their trading volume on the activity landing page. If a user’s trading volume reaches at least 1 BTC since the start of the activity period (after their trading volume is updated at 0:00 AM UTC each day), they will be able to proceed to complete a security test and obtain a Yubikey redemption code. In this first batch of Yubikey giveaways, a total of 1,000 Yubikeys will be given out on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- A maximum of ONE Yubikey can be redeemed per account. Both sub & margin accounts are not eligible to participate in this activity.
- Yubikey redemption codes are valid until 2019/12/01 0:00 (UTC).
- By entering the redeem code on Yubikey’s official website, you will be able to redeem ONE free Yubikey. Kindly note that you will, however, need to pay for any freight/shipping charges by yourself.
- More information about using hardware security keys on Binance
- If you have previously completed the Binance security test on the new Binance website, the security test step will be skipped and you may go directly to clicking the “Get Yubikey redemption code" button.