A YubiKey is a hardware device that you can use on Binance as a Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) method to enhance your account security. It is used for 【Withdraw & API】,【Log in】,【Reset password】function.
One account can bind up to 5 Yubikeys and each of them shares the same verification right.
You can use any available Yubikey during verification.
How to set up a YubiKey for Two-factor Authentication (2FA):
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to your account center.
2. Click on the 【Security】 tab. Next, from the 【2FA】section click on the 【Setup】 button next to the Security Key - YubiKey option.
3. Click 【Continue anyway】after confirmation of the pop-up message.
4. Insert your YubiKey into an available USB port on your device and press the authentication button within 60 seconds. You can try again if time is up.
5. You must label your YubiKey to mark it for your own reference Type in your label and click【Verify your account】to set the label and move on to the next step.
6.Verify all available 2FA verification including Email, Google authentication and SMS authentication.
7. Congratulations, you have secured your Binance account with YubiKey, a hardware security key!