A YubiKey is a hardware device that can be used as a Two-factor Authentication (2FA) method on a Binance account for account withdrawals, to provide another layer of account security.
How to set up a YubiKey for Two-factor Authentication (2FA)
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to your account center.
2. Click on the "Security" tab and "2-Factor Authentications", click the "Setup" button for YubiKey.
3. Insert your YubiKey into an available USB port on your machine and press the button with 60 seconds. You can try again if time out.
4. You can set your Yubikey Label to mark it.
5. Go to your registered Email box to verify.
6. Congratulations, you have secured your Binance account!