What is a small balance?
Small balance (or "dust") refers to tokens or coins that have an estimated value that is less than 0.001 BTC. These tokens can be converted to BNB.
1. To start, please hover on [Wallet] and click on [Fiat and Spot]. Find the [Convert to BNB] button to check which assets from your account can be converted to BNB.
2. Check the assets that you wish to be converted to BNB, and click [Convert].
3. You can click [Conversion History] to find your conversion history.
- You can convert as many assets in one conversion as you wish.
- Unlisted/delisted tokens are excluded from the conversion.
- You can make one small balance conversion every 6 hours.
- Please note that the conversion value suggested by the system is an estimation. The selected amount is converted to BNB according to the market price at the time of the click that confirms the conversion.
- If there is a 5% (or greater) fluctuation during the conversion period, for the benefit of our users, the conversion process will not proceed. In that case, please try again to re-initiate the process.
If you're wondering why you have dust in your wallet in the first place, please see our article about dusting attacks.