Missing or wrong TAG:
If you forgot or use a wrong Tag, Memo or payment ID(e.g. BNB, XLM, XMR, etc), then your deposit will not be credited. You may submit a ticket by choosing 【Help with Deposits】→【Forgot or Wrong Tag/Memo/Payment ID】. Also, please provide the following information for us to verify the transaction:
- Please make sure you have passed level 2 verification, if not, please click here to complete and then submit a ticket to our customer support team.
- Binance account name(email), Coin, Amount, Txid (Critical),correct Tag/Memo/Payment ID
A video of the withdrawal record from the source wallet or exchange. The video needs to meet below requirements:
a) You must appear in the video.
b) Please make sure the video shows your whole login process from the sender platform, website URL, and withdrawal records like transaction ID or hash and date. if you are using stargazer wallets, nano ledger or any other personal wallets, please show us the wallet address or public key in addition with Transaction details like Hash or TxID.
Deposit wrong coins to Binance address:
- Binance generally does not offer a token/coin recovery service. If you have suffered a significant loss as a result of incorrectly deposited tokens/coins, Binance may, solely at our discretion, assist you in recovering your tokens/coins.
- If you wish to request Binance to recover your coins, please provide your Binance account email, coin name, address, amount, TxID(Critical), transaction screenshot. Binance team will judge whether or not that could retrieve wrong coins.
- If it was possible to recover your coins, we may need to install or upgrade the wallet software, export/ import private keys, etc. These operations can only be conducted by authorized staff under carefully security audit. Please be patient as it may cost over 1 month to retrieve wrong coins.
Deposit to wrong address which doesn't belong to Binance:
If you sent your coins to a wrong address, Binance did not receive these coins. And Binance does not know who controls those addresses and have no means of recovering those coins. If you know who that address belongs to, it is recommended that you contact the owner of the target address to negotiate your coins back.