1. If your order has not been executed:
- Please check the selected order’s price in the open orders section and verify whether or not it has matched the counterparty order (bid/ask) with this price level and volume.
- If you would like to expedite your order, you can consider canceling it from the open orders section and submitting a new order with a more competitive price. For quick settle, you may also consider using market order.
2. If you’ve encountered other issues, like inability to cancel your orders or coins not being credited to your account after a successful trade, please contact our Customer Support team and provide screenshots that’ll document:
- The order details;
- Error code or exception message