I’ve made a withdrawal from Binance to another exchange/wallet, but I haven’t received my funds yet. Why?
Transferring funds from your Binance account to another exchange or wallet involves three steps:
- Withdrawal request on Binance
- Blockchain network confirmation
- Deposit on the corresponding platform
Normally, a TxID(Transaction ID) will be generated within 30-60 minutes, indicating that Binance has successfully broadcasted the withdrawal transaction.
However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to be confirmed, and even longer for the funds to be credited into the destination wallet. The amount of required network confirmations varies for different blockchains.
- Bitcoin transactions are verified that your BTC is deposited into your corresponding account after reaching 1 network confirmation.
- Your assets are temporarily frozen until the underlying deposit transaction reaches 2 network confirmations.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to look up the status of your transfer by using a blockchain explorer.
- If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is not confirmed, please wait for the confirmation process to be completed. This varies depending on the blockchain network.
- If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is already confirmed, it means that your funds have been sent out successfully and we are unable to provide any further assistance on this matter. You would need to contact the owner/support team of the destination address to seek further help.
- If the TxID has not been generated 6 hours after clicking the confirmation button from the e-mail message, please contact our Customer Support for assistance and attach the withdrawal history screenshot of the relevant transaction. Please make sure you have provided the above information so the Customer Service agent can assist you in a timely manner.
How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Log in to Binance.com, click on [Wallet]-[Overview]-[Transaction history] to find your cryptocurrency withdrawal records.
If the [Status] shows that the transaction is “processing”, please wait for the confirmation process to be completed.
If the [Status] shows that the transaction is “Completed”, you can click on [TxID] to check the transaction details in a block explorer.