1. I’ve made a withdrawal from Binance to another exchange/wallet, but I haven’t received my funds yet. Why?
If you encounter an issue with your recently withdrawn assets still missing in the receiver platform, please check the corresponding withdrawal history tied to that transaction. For details about your withdrawals, please visit the [Withdrawals History] page in your User Center. Normally, a TxID will be generated within 60 minutes, indicating that the transfer has begun on the corresponding blockchain. When the TxID is generated, click on 【Check】 to the right of the TxID to check its transaction status and confirmations on the blockchain. Here are the steps to follow when checking the confirmations count:
- If the blockchain shows that the transaction is not confirmed, please wait for the confirmation process to be completed. This varies depending on the blockchain network.
- If the blockchain shows that the transaction is already confirmed, it means that your funds has been sent out successfully and we are unable to provide any further assistance on this matter. You would need to contact owner/support team of the destination address to forseek further help.
- If the TxID has not been generated 6 hours after clicking the confirmation button from the e-mail message, please contact our Customer Support for assistance and attach the withdrawal history screenshot of the relevant transaction.
We will handle your case once we receive your requests.
2. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
If your deposit did not arrive, please refer to: https://www.binance.com/support/hc/en-us/articles/115003736451