1. Log in your Binance account, please visit: www.binance.com
2. After you successfully login your account, please click 【Funds】-【Withdrawals】on the upper right side of the page.
3. Please input keyword of the coin or select coin/token to withdraw.
4. We take BTC as an example, you can copy the “BTC Deposit Address" in the corresponding platform, and paste it to the “BTC Withdrawal Address” section where the first red box is.
After that, please input the withdrawal amount. Our system will deduct the transaction fee, and calculate the amount you will get.
Please be kindly advised:
- Withdrawal in Binance is a deposit action in the corresponding platform.
- If you choose to withdraw BTC in Binance, please make sure you choose to deposit BTC in the corresponding platform.
- If you have not finished your personal verification, your withdrawal limit is 2 BTC every 24 hours.
5. For some specific token, when you doing the withdrawal, you will not only need to input the correct withdrawal address but also fill in the "Tag" section.
（"Tag" may also be named as Memo or Payment ID)
We take XRP as an example, you need to first fill in the XRP withdrawal address. After that, you will need to copy the “XRP Deposit Tag” in the corresponding platform and paste in the second red box called “XRP Withdrawal Tag”.
6. After you click “Submit”, you will receive a confirmation email for this withdrawal. Please check all the information carefully, and click “Confirm Withdraw”.
For the account safety reason, the confirmation email will valid for 30 mins. If this withdrawal was not submitted by you, please disable your account and contact our support team.
7. If you are withdrawing coins from Binance mobile app, and the link in the email is not working, you can also enter the verification code to confirm.
8. After you successfully withdraw from Binance, you can go back to the home page, and click 【Funds】-【Transaction History】-【History】-【Withdrawal】.
You can visit the blockchain to check the status of any specific deposit by clicking the TXID.