In this guide, we take you through how to create, setup and manage your Binance “kickback” referral links and dashboard. For those of you who prefer to watch rather than read, we have a 1-minute Binance Referral video guide here from you, click here to watch it now.
1. Initiating Binance Referral Links
- Log into your Binance.com account.
- On the top right side, you will see a tab in the yellow color "Invite Friends. Earn Crypto Together" click on this tab to generate your referral links.
2. Setting up Binance Referral “Kickback” Links
- First, select the amount of “kickback” you want to provide using this individual link, let’s select 10% as the commission you want to share back with the friends you referred to Binance using this link.
- You will see the commission split change based on the amount of “kickback” you selected. In this example below, since you have selected 10%, out of the total 41% commission you are eligible for, you receive 31% and your friend receives 10%.
- Click on “Invite Now” and you are good to go.
- You can create different combinations of referral “kickback” links for different social media and community channels you use and easily track the performance of each channel in “Your Referral Account section”, read more below.
3. haring your Binance Referral Links
- Clicking the “Invite now” tab will allow you to share your Binance Referral link which you have created directly across all your social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- You can also copy the link to share the links across all the social platform you use. It’s a great way to manage and analyze for yourself which platform works for you and which does not.
- You can also download the QR code and share it with your friends Use it the way you like.
4. Managing your Binance Referral Dashboard
- You can easily view and manage the performance of all the various Binance referral links you have generated at a single place in “Your Referral Account section”.
- Here you will be able to
View your total Binance Referral Performance
- Your Binance referral commission rate
- The total commission you have earned in Bitcoin
- The total number of friends you have referred
- Your ranking on the Binance Referral RICH List
View your Individual Binance Referral Links Performance
- Individual Binance Referral Link Name/Note
- The kickback you offered for each individual referral link
- The commission you receive after kickback for each referral link
- The total number of friends you referred via each referral link
- Referral ID and links to easily copy, manage and share across all your channels.
To see if you qualify for Binance Affiliate Program, please click here. The users with the highest commission earned will make it to top of the Binance Referral Rich List.
5. Download your commission history
- You can export or download one week of Binance referral commission history by default.
- To export or download your commission history, simply click the “Export” tab below.
6. View the “kickback” you received
When you register on Binance.com using a friends “kickback” referral link, you can view the commission returned to you in the “Commission Fees Shared with You” section as shown below.