If you have a Bitcoin (BTC) balance on Binance during the BTG snapshot block 491,407, we are preparing for the upcoming distribution with the following procedures:
- Binance will suspend deposit and withdrawal of bitcoin on 2017/10/23 16:00 (UTC Time) ;
- When the Bitcoin block height reach to 491,407, Binance will create a snapshot for BTC holders;
- We will resume deposit and withdrawal of Bitcoin after the snapshot;
- BTC holders on Binance will be credited the equivalent amount of Bitcoin Gold (BTG) on a 1:1 basis as the snapshot. The deposit and withdrawal time for BTG will be announced later, and Binance will decide whether to open a Bitcoin Gold trading market after the BTG blockchain is in a functional state;
- If you are unsure on how to deal with the technical issues regarding the bitcoin forking, feel free to deposit your Bitcoins on Binance exchange in advance and we will handle it for you and ensure you will have all possible assets after the fork.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on