USDC and ERD Added to Savings Products on Binance
Binance has added USDC and ERD to the list of supported assets on Savings, a value-added service to Binance users who hold idle digital assets.
Flexible Savings Product Details (Subscribe now)
|Supported Asset||Total Limit|
Savings Activity Product Details (Subscribe now)
- Subscription Format: First-come-first-served basis.
- Subscription Period: From 2020/08/07 12:00 PM (UTC) to 2020/08/08 12:00 PM (UTC).
- Interest Calculation Period: 2020/08/08 12:00 PM (UTC) to the end of each respective product period.
|Digital Asset||Term to Maturity||Total Cap||Individual Cap||Annualized Interest Rate||Lot Size||Interest Per Lot at Maturity|
|7 days||150,000,000 ERD||5,000,000 ERD|
|200,000 ERD||383.561643 ERD|
|14 days||150,000,000 ERD||5,000,000|
|200,000 ERD||920.547936 ERD|
- Amounts subscribed to Binance Savings products will not be able to receive corresponding staking rewards.
- Subscriptions will close on a certain product once the maximum limit is reached.
- Binance Savings will make adjustments to the types of supported assets, interest rates, individual limits and total subscription limits based on market conditions and our internal risk management.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on