Binance Futures will make the following updates to the trading rules for USDⓈ-M Futures at 2021-02-24 3:00:00 AM (UTC).
- The minimum notional value of each order must be no less than the threshold of 5 USDT. If the order’s notional value is less than the set threshold (5 USDT), the order will be rejected.
- For example, if the user opens an order of 0.001 BTC and the notional value (against USDT at the current market price) is > 5 USDT, the order can be successfully placed. But if the user opens an order of 0.00001 BTC, and the notional value (against USDT at the current market price) is < 5 USDT, the order will be rejected.
- Important notes:
- “Reduce-Only” orders are not affected.
- Binance Futures will adjust the threshold from time to time without prior announcement. Users should check proactively via API or at the Contract Specifications of USDⓈ-M Futures and Trading Rules pages for more details.
- The number of open conditional orders (including Stop Limit, Stop Market and Trailing Stop) at the same time is limited to 10 per symbol per user.
- The following API endpoints' weights will be updated to 5:
- GET /fapi/v1/balance
- GET /fapi/v1/positionRisk
- GET /fapi/v2/balance
- GET /fapi/v2/positionRisk
For more information, please refer to the detailed API documentation here.
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on