This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
Binance is pleased to announce that ETH 2.0 Staking participants will be able to redeem ETH with their BETH holdings on a 1:1 basis at the ETH 2.0 Staking page, starting from 2023-04-19 08:00 (UTC).
- Users cannot cancel their ETH withdrawal requests after submission.
- Initially, it may take 15 days to several weeks before users’ ETH withdrawal requests can be fully processed. The time it takes to process ETH withdrawal requests is determined by the overall amount of ETH withdrawals requested by participants, as well as the Ethereum network.
- The expected distribution date of redeemed ETH will be shown before users confirm their withdrawal requests. Users can refer to the most updated ETH distribution date at Staking History.
- The redeemed ETH will be returned to users’ Spot wallets when their respective ETH withdrawal requests are fully processed.
- The BETH tokens locked in pending ETH withdrawal requests will not generate any ETH 2.0 Staking rewards.
- Due to the processing limitations on the Ethereum network, Binance will set a daily ETH redemption quota for each Binance user. The daily ETH redemption quota is subject to change.
- In addition, users may choose to sell BETH on the spot market and enjoy zero maker fees on the BETH/ETH and BETH/USDT spot trading pairs. The promotion is valid till 2023-05-10 12:00 (UTC).
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions of this announcement and the original English version, the English version of this announcement shall prevail.
For More Information:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.