Introduce Users to Binance OTC as an Introducing Broker and Earn a Commission!
Binance OTC is enabling you to benefit from connecting your clients to the OTC trading team and Binance’s Institutional OTC liquidity as an Introducing Broker!
Provide access for your clients to our suite of OTC spot products and receive a commission for each spot trade your clients enter into with Binance OTC during the “Introduction Period”.
- Multiple channels are supported, including block trading via verified communication channels and API.
- Receive commissions directly into your Binance account.
- Trades are settled directly with your end-clients into their own Binance accounts. No additional settlements are required.
How to Get Started:
1. Complete the Identity Verification (KYC) Process on Binance.
2. Contact email@example.com to review and accept the terms and conditions.
3. Invite your clients to sign up with Binance, complete Identity Verification (KYC) and trade OTC with Binance.
4. Receive a commission for each OTC spot trade made by the referred clients during the “Introduction Period”.
Terms & Conditions:
- Commissions vary across products and trades, and are subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions and acceptance of applicable terms and conditions. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Eligibility for commissions is subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions, such as completing Identity Verification (KYC) and fulfilling the onboarding requirements of the referred client.
- The “Introduction Period” during which commissions will accrue will be agreed between Binance and the Introducing Broker.
- Commissions are applicable to OTC spot trading only.
- This offer is intended only for those users who are permitted to access and receive the products and services referred to and are not intended for users to whom restrictions apply. You are responsible for informing yourself about and observing any restrictions and/or requirements imposed with respect to the access to and use of any products and services offered by or available through Binance in each country or region from which they are accessed (or are to be accessed) by you and your clients.
- OTC spot trading may be restricted in certain jurisdictions or regions or to certain users, in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Binance reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether or not to provide services to any person introduced by you.
- Binance reserves the right to change, modify or impose additional restrictions with respect to the access to and use of any products and/or services offered from time to time in its sole discretion at any time without notification.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.