FIL Trading Competition, 40,000 USD in BNB Tokens and 5x iPhone 12 Pro Max to Be Won!
Competition period: 2020/11/04 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/11/11 0:00 AM (UTC).
Promotion A: FIL Trading Competition - 30,000 USD in BNB to be Won
All users will be ranked based on the total valid trading volume within their Binance account (including both buys and sells) across all FIL spot, margin trading, and USDT-Margined Futures trading pairs during the competition period.
The ranking reward structure is as follows:
1st place: 8,000 USD in BNB tokens
2nd place: 4,000 USD in BNB tokens
3rd place: 3,000 USD in BNB tokens
4th-10th place: split 5,000 USD in BNB tokens equally
Promotion B: Bonus Rewards: Trade FIL to Win 5x iPhone 12 Pro Max
All users with a total valid trading volume (including both buys and sells) of 1,000 FIL or more during the competition period will qualify for a lucky draw, where 5 lucky winners will be randomly drawn to each win an iPhone 12 Pro Max (128GB).
The lucky draw rules are as follows.
- We will take the final 8 numeric digits of the last Binance chain hash value at 11:59 PM (UTC) on the last day of this promotion period as the winning number.
- We will then use this winning number to match User IDs from the first digit onward. The 5 lucky winners whose IDs have the most consecutive identical digits will win the lucky draw.
- If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, we will then further select winners based on their User IDs in ascending order (The earlier the registration time, the lower the UID number).
- For example:
- Assume that the last Binance Chain block hash value on the last day of this promotion period is: 3E53A755905113FD1738F0A585D65CE4AC942AAF214625512E30A07FBBA5DFA5
- Removing the letters from the hash value gives us a string of numbers: 3537559011317380585654942214625512300755
- The winning number is 12300755.
- Comparing the last 8 digits of all User IDs, if it matches the last 8 digits of the winning number 12300755, the user will be a winner.
- If the first digit does not match, the last 7 digits of the User IDs are compared. If they match the last 7 digits of the hash value 2300755 exactly, the user will be a winner.
- If the first 2 digits do not match, the last 6 digits of the User IDs are compared. If they match the last 6 digits of the hash value 300755 exactly, the user will be a winner
Promotion C: FIL ROI Campaign, Trade to share 10,000 USD in BNB
All users with a minimum trading volume of 10 contracts (around 100 USD) during the competition period will be ranked based on their FIL ROI from trading on Binance Coin-margined Futures FIL/USD trading pair. The reward structure for ROI competition is as follows:
1st Place will receive 4,000 USD in BNB tokens
2nd Place will receive 2,000 USD in BNB tokens
3rd Place will receive 1,000 USD in BNB tokens
4th - 10th Place: equally split a pool of 3,000 USD in BNB tokens
Terms & Notes：
- Binance supports replacing the iPhone 12 Pro Max (128GB) reward with an equivalent reward in BNB tokens.
- FIL ROI = (Final Account FIL Balance (including unrealized pnl) - Initial Account FIL Balance (including unrealized pnl) + FIL Withdrawals - FIL Deposits - FIL Referral bonuses) / (Initial Account FIL Balance + FIL Deposits) x 100%
- Trading pairs:
- Spot trading pairs: FIL/USDT, FIL/BUSD, FIL/BNB, FIL/BTC, FILUP/USDT, FILDOWN/USDT
- Margin trading pairs: FIL/USDT, FIL/BTC,FIL/BUSD
- USDT-Margin Perpetual Futures: FIL/USDT
- COIN-Margin Perpetual Futures: FIL/USD
- If you have not opened a Binance account yet, you can click here for an additional 10% discount on trading fees. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- The total valid trading volume of Promotion A and Promotion B including both buys and sells across all FIL spot, Margin trading, and USDT-Margined Futures trading pairs.
- Sub-accounts will not be viewed as independent accounts when participating in this activity.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of BNB/USDT trading pairs during the competition period as the BNB exchange rate used for distribution.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards in the Distribution History section of your Account Center.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or from illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.