Binance Futures is excited to launch daily lucky draws and overall BTC team profit trading tournaments, starting from 2020/09/07 0:00:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/10/06 0:00:00 AM (UTC) to celebrate its 1 year anniversary. We will be giving away a total prize pool of over 1,600,000 USD in BNB tokens across all competitions. （Click to enter the tournament page.)
Team leader sign-up period: 2020/09/07 0:00:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/09/21 0:00:00 AM (UTC).
Team member sign-up period: 2020/09/07 0:00:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/10/06 0:00:00 AM (UTC).
Competition period: 2020/09/21 0:00:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/10/06 0:00:00 AM (UTC).
Team Profit Tournament (BTC) - Total Prize Pool of up to 1,500,000 USD in BNB to be Won!
All teams that trade in Coin-Margined and USDT-margined contracts on Binance Futures during the competition period will be ranked based on their total BTC Team Profit (sum of the top 10 individual BTC profit results within the team). Please note: BTC will be used as the statistical unit of PNL in this competition. PNL from Coin-Margined Futures contracts will be multiplied by a coefficient of 2 when calculating final PNL for the tournament.
Dynamic Prize Pool
The total prize pool for the Team BTC Profit Tournament will be determined based on the total number of team members across all participating teams. The more participants there are, the higher the total prize pool will be and is capped at a maximum of 1,500,000 USD in BNB tokens. 90% of the total prize pool will be allocated to Team Ranking Rewards, 10% to Team Comeback Rewards.
|Dynamic Prize Pool Amount|
|Total no of Participants||1,000||5,000||10,000||15,000||20,000||30,000||40,000||55,000||70,000||90,000||100,000+|
|USD Prize Pool in BNB||10,000||50,000||100,000||150,000||200,000||250,000||300,000||400,000||500,000||750,000||1,500,000|
|Team Profit (BTC) Rewards: Receive 90% of the Dynamic Prize Pool|
All teams that trade in Coin-Margined and USDT-margined contracts on Binance Futures during the competition period will be ranked based on their total BTC Team Profit (sum of the top 10 individual BTC profit results within the team).
|Team Profit (BTC) Comeback Rewards: 10% of the Dynamic Prize Pool|
The Team Profit (BTC) leaderboard will be updated everyday. All teams will be ranked by a “comeback score”, which is calculated as the difference between each team‘s lowest PNL ranking at any time during the tournament period and each team’s final PNL ranking at the end of the tournament period.The teams with the top five comeback scores will share 10% of the dynamic prize pool. The reward structure is as follows:
Please note: The 10 teams qualifying for the final team profit (BTC) rewards, are not eligible to win team profit (BTC) comeback rewards.
|The distribution of rewards within each team will be as follows:|
|Bonus Pool for Top 20 Most Popular Team Leaders|
The more team traders (team members with 5 BTC or more trading volume during the tournament period), the better chance you have of winning one of the "Top 20 Most Popular Team Leaders" rewards of 51,000 USD in BNB tokens. The reward structure is as follows.
Daily Lucky Draw - 75,000 USD in BNB tokens to be won in total!
Users with a minimum total trading volume of 0.5 BTC across any Coin-Marginedand USDT-margined contracts in each daily period will be entered into a lucky draw, where 50 lucky winners will be randomly drawn to each win 100 USD in BNB. Daily periods for the lucky draw will be from 0:00:00 AM (UTC) to 11:59:59 PM (UTC) on each day during the lucky draw period. There will be a total of 15 qualification periods, the first of which will begin on 2020/09/21 at 0:00:00 AM (UTC). The details are as follows.
- Step 1: Complete trading volume of 0.5 BTC across any Coin-Marginedand USDT-margined contracts in each daily period.
- Step 2: Qualified participants can click on the lucky spin found on the activity landing page at approximately 2:00 AM (UTC) on the following day.
- Step 3: The winners of each lucky draw period will be displayed on the activity landing page at approximately 2:00 AM (UTC) on the third day.
- Note: Users will need to click the lucky spin within 22 hours of receipt during the following day.
How to be a team leader or team member?
Be A Team Leader
- Team Leader Benefits
- Receive 30% of your team's total reward
- Your account will receive a referral bonus boost to 30%
- Get high-quality exposure from Binance and media.
- The more team traders (team members with 5 BTC or more trading volume during the tournament period), the better chance you have of winning one of the "Top 20 Most Popular Team Leaders" rewards of 51,000 USD in BNB tokens. The reward structure is as follows.
- 1st: 5,000 USD in BNB
- 2th -5th: split 16,000 USD in BNB
- 6th -10th: split 15,000 USD in BNB
- 11th-15th: split 10,000 USD in BNB
- 16th-20th: split 5,000 USD in BNB
- Notes to become a team leader
- Once your team is created, you will not be able to make any further changes.
- Team leaders must have already opened a Binance Futures account and deposited at least 0.001 BTC (or 0.001 BTC equivalent in ETH, ADA or LINK) into your Binance Coin-Margined Futures wallet or 10 USDT into your Binance USDT-margined Futures wallet, before creating a team.
- Each team must have a minimum of 10 team members (Leader +9).
- If team leaders are unable to reach this requirement within 7 days of signing up, the team will be disbanded and members will be free to join other teams. There is no limit on how many team members can be in each team.
- Team leaders will be able to continue adding team members after the sign-up period ends and find their 10 strongest contributors.
- Share the team link to invite people to join your team to also acquire them as your referral. If existing Binance Futures users join your team, the referral relationship of the user will not be affected.
- During the competition period, team leaders are allowed to create their own community groups and provide valuable market analysis and guidance on how to trade on Binance Futures.
- Please note that the analysis provided by team leaders is not representative of the views of Binance in any way. Binance will not be held liable for any trading losses experienced by team members following guidance from team leaders.
Be A Team Member:
- All participants must have already opened a Binance Futures account and need to deposit at least 0.001 BTC (or 0.001 BTC equivalent in ETH, ADA or LINK) into your Binance Coin-Margined Futures wallet or 10 USDT into your Binance USDT-margined Futures wallet, before joining a team.
- Participants can choose to join their favorite team from the tournament landing page. You will not be able to change teams after you join, unless the team fails to reach 10 members within the required timeframe.
- Participants can join any team at any point during the competition period.
- Help your team grow in size by sharing the team link to invite people to the team!
Terms & Conditions
- Returns Calculations:
- Final BTC Profit for each team = Sum of the top 10 individual BTC profit results within the team.
- Personal Final BTC Profit = USDT-margined Futures Profit in BTC*1 + Coin-MarginedFutures Profit in BTC*2
- USDT Profit = Final Account Balance (including unrealized PNL) - Initial Account Balance (including unrealized PNL) + Withdrawals - Deposits - Referral bonuses - BNB commission * Daily close rate of BNB against USDT
- USDT-margined Futures Profit in BTC = USDT Profit * Daily close rate of USDT against BTC
- Asset i Profit = Final Account Balance of Asset i (including unrealized PNL) - Initial Account Balance of Asset i (including unrealized PNL) + Withdrawals of Asset i - Deposits of Asset i - Referral bonuses of Asset i
- Coin-MarginedFutures Profit in BTC = ∑(Asset i Profit * Daily close rate of Asset i against BTC）
- All participants must have opened a Binance Futures account and need to deposit at least 0.001 BTC (or 0.001 BTC equivalent in ETH, ADA or LINK) into their Binance Coin-MarginedFutures wallet or 10 USDT into their Binance USDT-margined Futures wallet to join each activity during the competition period.
- All Coin-Marginedand USDT-margined trading pairs are included in this tournament.
- This competition will take BTC as the statistical unit of PNL and trading volume. The exchange rate of the team PNL will be based on the corresponding token closing price with BTC each day. The trading volume data is updated every hour, and the exchange rate of the trading volume will be based on the exchange rate of the corresponding token with BTC per hour.
- Leaderboard ranks and results of each daily competition will be updated each day at 2:00 AM (UTC).
- Each day refers to 00:00 AM to 00:00 AM the next day (UTC).
- Users can win prizes on multiple days as long as they follow each competition’s terms and conditions.
- Sub-accounts will not be counted as individual accounts in the team profit activity and daily lucky draw activity but their contribution will be counted in the major accounts.
- Rewards distribution: BNB rewards for each competition will be distributed within 2 weeks after the end of each specific competition, and use the BNB/USDT price at the time of each distribution.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades, illegal bulk account registrations, self-dealing, or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- If a team leader is disqualified from the competition, the corresponding 30% reward will be divided equally among all other members of the team. Team members who did not meet 5 BTC trading volume on Binance Futures during the activity will not be included.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk Warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.