Swipe (SXP) Promotion - 90,000 SXP to be Won!
We have recently launched a new SXP/EUR trading pair and added an option for you to directly buy SXP through credit and debit cards, To celebrate this achievement, we are launching a new Swipe promotion where we will give away 90,000 SXP to early-bird winners!
All Binance-registered users who complete their Identification Verification can now purchase SXP with the Euro (EUR) through credit and debit cards or SEPA deposit.
Competition Period: 17 September 2020, 0:00 AM (UTC) to 2 October 2020, 23:59:59 PM (UTC)
Promotion A: 50,000 SXP Giveaway
The first 5,000 users who buy SXP via one of the following methods will receive 10 SXP each.
- Buy 500 EUR of SXP through credit and debit cards
- Deposit 500 EUR via SEPA, then buy SXP through EUR balance
Promotion B: 40,000 SXP - Trading Competition
Participants must have a minimum total net deposit (Buy minus Sell) volume of 500 EUR during the competition period to qualify for the rewards. The 40,000 SXP prize pool will be exclusive to the top 200 traders based on the table below.
Terms & Conditions
- All participants must complete Identification Verification
- The SXP rewards will be allocated to winners’ Binance Wallets within 2 weeks after each competition ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- For Promotion B, top traders are ranked by net deposit (Buy minus Sell) volume in SXP amount, and only the SXP/EUR trading pair is counted.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of SXP/EUR trading pairs during the competition period to calculate the net deposit volume.
- Binance will exclude any wash trades for SXP/EUR trading pair.
- The sub-account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the ability to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence. Investments in cryptoassets are not covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or subject to protection under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.