Binance has been upgrading its wallet infrastructure to provide better efficiency and fund security for its users. As such, Binance will be retiring selected deposit addresses and memos in batches by networks.
Email notifications will be sent out in batches to impacted users. It is strongly encouraged that all impacted users obtain a new address and memo (if applicable) upon receiving the notification.
Network addresses scheduled for migration in Q2 (April - June 2023):
|Networks||Networks Utilizing the Same Deposit Address||Memo Required|
|ETH||AMB, ARBITRUM, AVAXC, BSC, CELO, CHZ, CTXC, ETC, FTM, GLMR, KLAY, MATIC, MOVR, OPTIMISM, REI, RON, RSK, THETA, TOMO, VET, WAN, WTC, XDAI||No|
- Please continue using your current deposit address if you have not received an official notification from Binance.
- Only impacted users who receive notifications from Binance are required to obtain a new deposit address and memo (if applicable) before the expiry date. Expiry date of old deposit addresses will be stated in the notification. Old deposit addresses will expire upon obtaining a new address.
- Funds deposited into expired addresses are safe and will not be lost. Users can manually credit the deposits via the "Transaction History" page. Do note that deposits made into expired deposit addresses would not be automatically credited.
- To obtain a new deposit address as well as a new memo (if applicable), users may log into their Binance accounts on the Binance app or website.
- Please refer to the FAQ for more information.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.