Binance NFT Launches Initial Game Offering (IGO), Featuring In-Game Assets from Gaming Projects and Exciting Rewards!
Binance NFT Marketplace is introducing Initial Gaming Offering (IGO), a new initiative to build the first and largest gaming NFT asset trading platform for crypto games and traditional gamers.
What Are IGOs?
IGOs are genesis gaming NFT assets from top gaming projects available exclusively on Binance NFT Marketplace. IGOs are purely for gaming, and include core in-game assets such as early-access passes, weapons, characters, exclusive Binance cosmetics & skins and much more!
The collections can launch either via auction, flat rate sales, or mystery boxes. IGOs can be conducted over several rounds, offering a different number of assets each round with a tiered price structure.
In November, users can enjoy early access to exclusive in-game NFT assets from different gaming projects. Stayuned for more on the Binance NFT Marketplace or follow us on Twitter & Instagram to get updated.
Learn More About Binance NFT Marketplace:
- How to Deposit NFT on Binance
- How to Find Your NFT Contract Address
- How to get started with the Binance NFT Marketplace
- How to Buy an NFT on Binance NFT Marketplace
- How to Sell an NFT on Binance NFT Marketplace
- Find out more about NFT Mystery Box Collection
- What Is IGO? How to Apply for IGO?
Terms & Conditions:
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be illegally bulk registered accounts.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer: The IGO projects are in collaboration with Binance NFT Marketplace for IGO launches only. Binance bears no responsibility and is not connected to any of their future release of tokens (if any). Token listing applications from these Projects will be automatically rejected by Binance if the Projects promote their tokens (if any) by taking advantage of the collaboration with Binance NFT Marketplace.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Follow Binance NFT on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.