Binance will support the Harmony (ONE) network upgrade at epoch 631, or at approximately 2021-07-07 15:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ONE will be suspended at approximately 2021-07-07 14:00 (UTC).
- The trading of ONE will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The ONE network upgrade will take place at epoch 631. The estimated time is for users’ reference only, and is subject to change depending on the network propagation time.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ONE in their Binance accounts.
- The ONE network upgrade will not result in a new token being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ONE once we deem the upgraded network to be stable. We will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make the best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.