Binance Will Support the Terra (LUNA) Network Upgrade
Binance will support the Terra (LUNA) network upgrade.
- The Terra (LUNA) network upgrade will take place at the block height of 890,000, or approximately at 2022-07-29 00:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of LUNA will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-07-28 22:00 (UTC).
- The trading of LUNA will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Terra (LUNA) network upgrade will take place at the block height of 890,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding LUNA in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for LUNA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.