Binance Futures will launch USDT-margined SAND and ANKR perpetual contracts with up to 20x leverage with trading open scheduled as below:
- USDT-Margined SAND 20X Perpetual Contracts at 2021-01-25 7:00 AM (UTC)
- USDT-Margined ANKR 20X Perpetual Contracts at 2021-01-26 7:00 AM (UTC)
Please note: The SAND and ANKR perpetual contracts are USDT-margined futures contracts that use USDT as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-20x leverage.
Binance Futures will also update the risk and margin tiers of AAVEUSDT and UNIUSDT Perpetual Contracts at 2021-01-25 10:00 AM (UTC) as per the table below.
(Notional Value in USDT)
Initial Margin Rate
- Trading Rules of USDT Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Price Index
Risk warning: Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on