Binance Will Support the Boba Token (BOBA) Airdrop Program for OMG Network (OMG) Holders
Binance will support the Boba Token (BOBA) Airdrop Program for OMG Network (OMG) holders. The snapshot for the airdrop will take place at the first Ethereum (L1) block with a timestamp greater than or equal to 2021-11-12 00:00 (UTC). Binance will take a snapshot of OMG tokens held by Binance users at the above time, and will distribute BOBA tokens at a ratio of 1 OMG = 1 BOBA.
- The snapshot for the airdrop will take place at the first Ethereum (L1) block with a timestamp greater than or equal to 2021-11-12 00:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change.
- Deposits and withdrawals for OMG tokens will be tentatively closed at approximately 2021-11-11 23:45 (UTC). The timing will be adjusted according to the network speed.
- OMG tokens that are pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of snapshot will not count towards your OMG balances. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- In order to be eligible to receive the BOBA airdrop, the minimum amount of OMG held in each user’s Binance account must be at least 0.1 OMG (excluding those in pending trade orders).
- The snapshots will include OMG balances in Spot wallets, Margin accounts and Flexible Savings accounts. Undistributed OMG interest payments will not be included.
- OMG borrowed from Margin, or OMG transferred to Spot wallets from Margin accounts, will not count towards the airdrop threshold.
- For the trading and listing of BOBA on Binance, BOBA will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of BOBA. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per its internal policy.
- Binance will distribute the BOBA tokens after the project has completed the BOBA token distribution to Binance. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to Binance users is completed.
- Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movements or deviation from the price index, Binance will undertake additional protective measures, including but not limited to changing the constituents of the price index and using the Last Price Protected mechanism to update the Mark Price. For further details, please refer to Price Index.
For further information, please refer to the original announcement: $BOBA Token Airdrop Information
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2021-11-11.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.