Calling for NFT Feedback Officers!
As community feedback is crucial to the building of a user-friendly and comprehensive NFT trading platform, Binance NFT is pleased to now open applications for NFT Feedback Officers (NFOs)!
All experienced NFT traders, users of various NFT platforms, and Binance NFT supporters are welcome to apply as NFOs by 2022-12-11 23:59 (UTC). With the task of helping Binance NFT improve and grow with their feedback and recommendations, NFOs may suggest improvements for the Binance NFT Marketplace, as well as ideas for additional new features. NFOs will also be involved in the testing of beta versions for new features and upgrades.
How to Become an NFT Feedback Officer:
- Application Period: 2022-11-22 00:00 (UTC) to 2022-12-11 23:59 (UTC)
- Applicants must complete this form during the Application Period to confirm their application for this Program. They may share any feedback or suggestions they have for Binance NFT in the form as well.
- Binance NFT will review all submitted responses at the end of the Application Period.
- Interviews for Shortlisted Users: 2022-12-12 00:00 (UTC) to 2022-12-22 23:59 (UTC)
- Shortlisted candidates will receive a video via email from the Binance NFT team, which provides further details on the program.
- Binance NFT will also invite shortlisted candidates for a call to learn more about their experience, motivation and language skills, or gather further information on the feedback submitted via the application form.
- Final Application Review Period: 2022-12-23 00:00 (UTC) to 2023-01-03 23:59 (UTC)
- Binance NFT will review the applications of all the shortlisted candidates, and announce the final list of NFOs by 2023-01-03 23:59 (UTC).
- NFOs will start working on the different tasks from this Program on 2023-01-04 00:00 (UTC).
Join Binance NFT’s journey in becoming the go-to destination for NFTs as an NFO now! Note that NFOs also qualify for the following benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive Binance NFT events, as well as bi-weekly or monthly meetings with the Binance NFT team to discuss improvements to the Binance NFT Marketplace.
- Automatic whitelisting for future Initial Game Offerings (IGO) and Subscription Mechanism sales.
- Limited edition gifts, such as Binance Swag or NFTs at giveaways.
- Enjoy limited time VIP level upgrades and VIP privileges from the Binance VIP program.
Terms & Conditions:
- Shortlisted candidates will need to sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to the start of the Final Application Review Period with their personal details.
- For the purposes of considering applications and/or engaging applicants as an NFO, Binance NFT may collect and process personal information that applicants have submitted via the form. Personal information will be processed in accordance with Binance’s Privacy Notice.
- Binance reserves the right to immediately disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Follow Binance NFT on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.