Binance has opened BEP20 (Binance Smart Chain) deposits and withdrawals for MKR, COMP, ELF, TCT, IOTX, BEL and WBNB.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) is a token on Binance Smart Chain where the price is pegged to BNB at a rate of 1 WBNB = 1 BNB. WBNB is used in many dApps on the Binance Smart Chain.
- BEP20 represents a token standard on Binance Smart Chain.
- Please ensure that you do not input an ERC20 address as a BEP20 withdrawal address.
- Please do NOT deposit via cross-chain transfer from Binance Chain directly into the BSC deposit address. It will not be credited to your account.
- Please make sure to select the intended network when trying to deposit and withdraw each asset.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on