Binance Will Support the Neo (NEO) N3 Network Upgrade & Hard Fork
Binance will support the Neo (NEO) N3 network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Neo (NEO) N3 network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Neo N3 block height of 1,730,000. Deposits and withdrawals of NEO will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-06-19 11:00 (UTC).
- The trading of NEO will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Neo (NEO) N3 network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Neo N3 block height of 1,730,000.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding NEO in their Binance accounts.
- The Neo (NEO) N3 network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for NEO once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.