Binance Will Support the pNetwork (PNT) Recovery Plan to Airdrop BNB (BEP20) to pGALA (BEP20) Holders
Binance will support the pNetwork (PNT) recovery plan to airdrop BNB (BEP20) to pGALA (BEP20) holders. pGALA (BEP20) tokens are defined as GALA tokens that were deposited to Binance via the BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) between 2022-11-03 19:49 (UTC) and 2022-11-07 08:00 (UTC).
Details on Snapshot Time:
- As detailed in the pNetwork (PNT) team’s recovery plan, the final snapshot took place at 2022-11-07 08:00 (UTC).
- Binance will inform impacted users on the completion of the BNB airdrop distribution via email. There will be no further announcement.
- Only users who deposited pGALA (BEP20) to Binance between 2022-11-03 19:49 (UTC) and 2022-11-07 08:00 (UTC) will be eligible for the BNB airdrop.
- pGALA (BEP20) deposits that were pending confirmation or rejected by Binance during this period will count toward users’ pGALA balances for the BNB airdrop distribution, as long as the on-chain transfers were successful during the above time period.
- GALA holders on Binance will not be eligible to receive this BNB airdrop.
- After the project team completes the BNB (BEP20) token distribution to Binance, we will distribute BNB tokens to eligible users at a ratio of 1 pGALA = 0.00000109 BNB.
For more information, please refer to:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.