Binance Will Support the Mainnet Swap of BEP2 THORChain (RUNE)
Binance will support the THORChain (RUNE) token swap from BEP2 network to its mainnet. The conversion to mainnet THORChain (RUNE) tokens will be conducted at a ratio of 1:1. Further details about these changes are shown below.
Deposits and Withdrawals:
- At 2022-06-06 04:00 (UTC), deposits and withdrawals of BEP2 RUNE tokens will be suspended.
- Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your BEP2 RUNE token deposits to be fully processed prior to this time.
- The trading of USDⓈ-M and Coin-Margined RUNE Futures Contracts will remain unaffected.
- Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movements or deviation from the price index, Binance will undertake additional protective measures, including but not limited to:
- Adjusting the margin tiers including maximum leverage value, position value and maintenance margin in each tier.
- Updating the funding rates including the interest rate, premium and capped funding rate.
- Changing the constituents of the Price Index.
- Using the Last Price Protected mechanism to update the Mark Price. For further details, please refer to the Price Index.
- Binance Margin reserves the right to suspend cross and isolated margin borrowing when market fluctuations are high.
- Binance will make a separate announcement after the mainnet swap is complete to notify users about the opening of deposits and withdrawals for mainnet RUNE tokens.
- After the mainnet swap is complete, deposits and withdrawals for BEP2 RUNE tokens will no longer be available.
For further information, please refer to:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.