Binance will support the Kava (KAVA) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Kava (KAVA) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Kava block height of 2,098,400, or approximately at 2022-10-26 15:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of KAVA will be suspended approximately from 2022-10-26 14:00 (UTC).
- The trading of KAVA will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Kava (KAVA) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Kava block height of 2,098,400, or approximately at 2022-10-26 15:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding KAVA in their Binance accounts.
- The Kava (KAVA) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for KAVA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
- Kava 11 Software Upgrade Proposal
- Kava 11 Mainnet Launch (2022-10-26)
- Kava 11 Liquid Testnet Giveaway
- Kava Foundation
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.