Binance Will Support the IRISnet (IRIS) Network Upgrade
Binance will support the IRISnet (IRIS) network upgrade.
- The IRISnet (IRIS) network upgrade will take place at the IRISnet block height of 17,685,953, or approximately at 2022-12-05 05:30 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of IRIS will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-12-05 04:30 (UTC).
- The trading of IRIS will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The IRISnet (IRIS) network upgrade will take place at the IRISnet block height of 17,685,953. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding IRIS in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for IRIS once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.