Binance Will Support the Fetch.ai (FET) Network Upgrade
Binance will support the Fetch.ai (FET) network upgrade.
- The Fetch.ai (FET) network upgrade will take place at the Fetch.ai block height of 7,305,500, or approximately at 2022-08-23 15:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for FET will be suspended approximately from 2022-08-23 14:00 (UTC).
- The trading of FET will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- The Fetch.ai (FET) network upgrade will take place at the Fetch.ai block height of 7,305,500. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FET in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FET once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.