Binance Will Support the BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) Network Upgrade & Hard Fork
Binance will support the BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the BNB Smart Chain block height of 22,107,423, or approximately at 2022-10-12 08:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals on BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-10-12 07:00 (UTC).
- The trading of tokens available on BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the BNB Smart Chain block height of 22,107,423. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users.
- The BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for the BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.