Binance will list Spell Token (SPELL) and TerraUSD (UST) and will open trading for SPELL/BTC, SPELL/BUSD, SPELL/USDT, UST/BTC, UST/BUSD, and UST/USDT trading pairs at 2021-12-24 08:00 (UTC).
- Users can now start depositing SPELL and UST in preparation for trading
- Withdrawals for SPELL and UST will open at 2021-12-25 08:00 (UTC)
- Binance will only support SPELL Avalanche C-Chain and ERC-20 token deposits and withdrawals
- The withdrawal open time is an estimated time for users’ reference. Users can view the actual status on the withdrawal page
What is Spell Token (SPELL)?
Abracadabra is a multichain lending protocol that utilizes interest-bearing tokens as collateral to mint a USD pegged stablecoin - Magic Internet Money (MIM). SPELL is its governance token that can be staked to receive protocol’s revenue.
What is TerraUSD (UST)?
TerraUSD (UST) is a decentralized algorithmic stablecoin of the Terra blockchain. In order to mint 1 TerraUSD, 1 USD worth of the reserve asset, LUNA, must be burned.
SPELL and UST Listing Fee: 0 BNB.
- SPELL Website
- UST Website
- SPELL Avalanche Block Explorer
- SPELL ERC-20 Block Explorer
- UST BEP-20 Block Explorer
- UST ERC-20 Block Explorer
- UST Polygon Block Explorer
- UST Terra Block Explorer
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2021-12-24 to update information on token types supported for SPELL deposits and withdrawals.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.