Binance Will List Aptos (APT)
Binance will list Aptos (APT) and will open trading for these spot trading pairs at 2022-10-19 01:00 (UTC):
- New Spot Trading Pairs: APT/BTC, APT/BUSD and APT/USDT
- Users can now start depositing APT in preparation for trading
- Withdrawals for APT will open at 2022-10-20 01:00 (UTC)
- APT Listing Fee: 0 BNB
Note: The withdrawal open time is an estimated time for users’ reference. Users can view the actual status of withdrawals on the withdrawal page.
In addition, Binance will add APT as a new borrowable asset on Cross Margin and Isolated Margin, as well as these new margin pairs, within 48 hours from 2022-10-19 01:00 (UTC):
- New Cross Margin Pairs: APT/BUSD, APT/USDT
- New Isolated Margin Pairs: APT/BUSD, APT/USDT
Please refer to Margin Data for a list of the most updated marginable assets and further information on specific limits and rates.
What is Aptos (APT)?
Aptos is a proof-of-stake (PoS) Layer 1 blockchain that uses the Move programming language and virtual machine (MoveVM) for dApp development. APT is the native token for network fees, validator staking and governance.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.