Binance Will Delist FTT Margin Pairs, USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts and Binance Flexible Products
Binance will remove and cease trading on the following margin trading pairs at 2022-11-13 11:30 (UTC):
Cross Margin Pairs: FTT/BUSD and FTT/USDT
Isolated Margin Pairs: FTT/BUSD, FTT/BTC and FTT/USDT
Binance Simple Earn will delist FTT from Flexible Products at 2022-11-14 04:30 (UTC).
Binance Liquid Swap will delist FTT/USDT, FTT/BUSD, FTT/BTC, and FTT/BNB pairs at 2022-11-14 04:30 (UTC). The users’ deposit amount in the above FTT liquidity pools will be automatically redeemed at 2022-11-14 04:30 (UTC).
Binance Auto-Invest will delist FTT at 2022-11-14 04:30 (UTC). Users who have FTT in the Single Token Plan will have the plans paused, and cannot edit the plan. Portfolio Plan containing FTT will have FTT removed in the plan and plan will continue.
Binance Futures will close all positions and pending orders, and conduct an automatic settlement on the USDⓈ-M FTTUSDT and FTTBUSD Perpetual Contracts at 2022-11-14 04:00 (UTC) and 2022-11-14 04:30 (UTC) respectively. The USDⓈ-M FTTUSDT and FTTBUSD Perpetual Contracts will be delisted after the settlement is complete.
- Users are advised to close any open positions prior to the delisting time to avoid automatic settlement.
- Binance Simple Earn Flexible Products will be auto-redeemed and refunded to users’ spot wallet.
- In order to protect our customers and prevent potential risks in extremely volatile market conditions, Binance Futures may undertake additional protective measures towards FTTUSDT and FTTBUSD Perpetual Contracts without further announcement, including but not limited to adjusting the margin tiers including maximum leverage value, position value, and maintenance margin in each tier, updating the funding rates including the interest rate, premium and capped funding rate, changing the constituents of the price index and using the Last Price Protected mechanism to update the Mark Price.
- At 2022-11-13 11:30 (UTC), Binance will close users’ positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders on the FTT cross/isolated margin pairs. We will then delist the relevant cross/isolated margin pairs. Users are strongly advised to close their positions prior to the cessation of margin trading to avoid any potential losses.
- Portfolio Margin users are advised to transfer the tokens mentioned above out of their Margin Wallet to their Spot Wallet and to top up their margin balance, if required before 2022-11-13 11:30 (UTC). Users should monitor Unified Maintenance Margin Ratio (Uni-MMR) closely to avoid any potential liquidation that could result from the removal of the tokens mentioned above from the Margin Wallet.
For more information:
- Delisting of Futures Contracts
- Trading Rules of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Price Index
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel the products referred to in this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.