Binance Will Delist DNT, NBS, BTG and TCT on 2022-10-24
At Binance, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence.
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following tokens at 2022-10-24 09:00 (UTC):
- The exact trading pairs being removed are: DNT/USDT, DNT/BUSD, DNT/BTC, NBS/USDT, BTG/USDT, BTG/BUSD, BTG/BTC, TCT/USDT and TCT/BTC.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small assets” in your Funds page.
- Deposits of these tokens after 2022-10-25 00:00 (UTC) will not be credited to your account.
- Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Binance will continue to be supported until 2023-01-25 at 00:00 (UTC).
- Crypto Loans will delist the tokens mentioned above as borrowable assets and collateral assets at 2022-10-21 03:00 (UTC). Users are suggested to manage their assets in advance to avoid any inconveniences.
- VIP Loan will delist the tokens mentioned above as borrowable assets and collateral assets at 2022-10-21 03:00 (UTC). Users are suggested to manage the assets in advance to avoid any inconveniences.
- Binance Margin will suspend Cross / Isolated margin borrowing for the tokens mentioned above at 2022-10-14 03:00 (UTC) and will delist the tokens mentioned above as a borrowable asset and collateral asset from Cross / Isolated Margin at 2022-10-21 03:00 (UTC).
- At 2022-10-21 03:00 (UTC), Binance will close users’ positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders on the Cross / Isolated margin pairs of the tokens mentioned above. We will then delist these pairs from Binance Margin. To avoid any inconveniences and possible liquidations, users are suggested to manage their assets in advance.
- Portfolio Margin users are advised to transfer the tokens mentioned above out of their Margin Wallet to their Spot Wallet and to top up their margin balance, if required before 2022-10-21 03:00 (UTC). Users should monitor Uni-MMR closely to avoid any potential liquidation that could result from the removal of the tokens mentioned above from the Margin Wallet.
- Binance Gift Card will delist the tokens mentioned above at 2022-10-24 09:00 (UTC). Users are suggested to manage Gift Cards denominated in these tokens in advance to avoid any inconveniences.
- Binance Simple Earn will delist the tokens mentioned above at 2022-10-21 05:00 (UTC). Users may choose to redeem their tokens beforehand. Otherwise, these token deposits will be automatically redeemed at the above-mentioned time, and subsequently transferred to users’ Spot Wallets.
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2022-10-13 to amend the delisting time for DNT, NBS, BTG and TCT on Crypto Loans and VIP Loan, from 2022-10-24 09:00 (UTC) to 2022-10-21 03:00 (UTC).
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.