Binance Will Delist COVER on 2021-09-24
At Binance, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we will delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following token from 2021-09-24 08:00 (UTC):
- Binance will remove the following trading pairs: COVER/ETH and COVER/BUSD.
- At 2021-09-22 08:00 (UTC), Binance will conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders, and then delist the COVER/BUSD isolated margin trading pair.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small assets” in your Funds page.
- Withdrawals of COVER from Binance will continue to be supported until 2021-12-24 at 08:00 (UTC).
- Deposits of COVER after 2021-12-24 08:00 (UTC) will not be credited to your account.
- The COVER team announced on 2021-09-05 the shutdown of the RULER & COVER Protocol project. Binance has actively reached out to the COVER team for more information and will share any relevant updates in a separate announcement.
- Please only refer to official statements from Binance regarding any activity involving COVER or other third parties.
For further information, please refer to the following:
We thank you for your support as we continue to advocate for transparency and long-term, sustainable growth of the wider industry.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.