Binance To Support Kava (KAVA) & IRISnet (IRIS) Network Upgrades & Hard Forks
Binance will support the Kava (KAVA) and IRISnet (IRIS) network upgrades & hard forks.
- The Kava (KAVA) network upgrade will commence at 2021-03-31 13:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of KAVA will be suspended starting from 2021-03-31 11:00 (UTC).
- The IRISnet (IRIS) network upgrade will commence at 2021-03-31 14:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of IRIS will be suspended starting from 2021-03-31 11:00 (UTC).
- The trading of KAVA and IRIS will not be affected during the upgrade.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding KAVA and IRIS in their Binance accounts.
- The KAVA and IRIS network upgrades & hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for KAVA and IRIS once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrades & hard forks, please refer to the following:
- Kava 5 Launch Post-Mortem
- Kava 5.1 Upgrade Proposal
- IRISnet Mainnet 1.1 Upgrade Announcement: Support Coinswap and Other Apps
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make the best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.