Binance Spot will launch the Self-Trade Prevention (STP) function, effective from 2023-01-26 08:00 (UTC). Please note that this function is only available via API. Users on Binance Web, Binance App and the Binance Desktop App will not be affected.
- The STP function is optional and only available via API. Users may proceed to the API Change Log to learn how to utilize this function.
- Please be aware that the STP function takes effect only after it is enabled.
- This optional API Order feature will allow users to set an STP parameter for each spot order to determine the consequences of a potential self-trade.
- There will be no impact to users who do not use this feature.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For further API enquiries, please reference or seek community assistance at the Binance Developer homepage.
- Introducing Our New Self-Trade Prevention (STP) Function for Spot Trading via API on Binance
- API Change Log
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.