Binance Pool Launches 8th Phase of Dual Savings Products
Binance Pool will launch the 8th phase of Dual Savings products on 2020/09/16 (UTC).
- Subscription Format: First-come, first-served basis.
- Subscription Period: 2020/09/16 4:00 AM - 2020/09/17 4:00 AM (UTC)
Dual Savings Product Details (Subscribe now)
Annualized Interest Rate
Strike Price (USD)
- Users can view their Dual Savings assets by going to Pool > Dual Savings > Order record icon in the upper right corner.
- The calculation method of the settlement price is based on an index of BTC prices across seven different exchanges: Bitstamp, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, Gemini, Kraken, Itbit, and LMAX Digital. During settlement, the highest and lowest prices from these exchanges will be removed from consideration, and the average price from the remaining five exchanges will be used as the final settlement price. The settlement time is 8:00 AM (UTC) on the day the product expires.
- Delivery Date: Refers to the date the investment product ends. On this date, the funds you allotted for a Dual Savings product will be automatically returned to your Spot wallet, including the interest.
- Settlement Currency: Refers to the payment currency, which is determined based on the maximum principal return on the delivery date. The specific settlement currency depends on the difference between the settlement price and the pegged price on the delivery date.
Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses. Please make your investments with caution.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on