Binance P2P has launched an exclusive promotion for users in East Africa who have never traded on Binance P2P prior to 2023-03-22 12:00 (UTC).
Activity Period: 2023-03-22 12:00 (UTC) to 2023-03-31 12:00 (UTC)
For each day of the Activity Period, the first 80 users who register via the Activity Page and complete their first order (buy or sell) on Binance P2P worth at least $30 equivalent with Tanzanian Shillings (TZS), Ugandan Shillings (UGX), Ethiopian Birr (ETB) or Rwandan Francs (RWF), will each receive 5 USDT in token voucher.
Terms & Conditions:
- Users must complete identity verification to trade on Binance P2P.
- Users must click [Register Now] on the Activity Page in order to qualify for rewards.
- The promotion is only valid for users in Tanzania, Ethiopia, Uganda and Rwanda, who have never traded on Binance P2P prior to 2023-03-22 12:00 (UTC)
- To qualify for rewards, eligible users are required to complete their first trade on Binance P2P during the Activity Period, and ensure that the trade is worth at least $30 equivalent.
- A day in this promotion is defined as 12:00 (UTC) to 11:59 (UTC) on the next day.
- The local currencies that are eligible for the promotion are TZS, UGX, ETB, and RWF.
- This promotion is applicable to takers only.
- Taker: When you place an order on Binance P2P that trades immediately before going on the order book, you are a taker. These trades are “taking” volume off the order book, and are therefore taker trades.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 23:59:59 (UTC) of the local currency to USD exchange rates during the activity period for the calculation of the trading volume requirement for users’ first orders.
- Rewards will be distributed in the form of USDT token vouchers within two weeks after the activity ends. Users will be able to login and see their rewards in the Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period for the token voucher is set at 14 days from the day of distribution. Learn how to redeem a voucher.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk-registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to canceling, extending, terminating or suspending this Promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
- Additional promotion terms and conditions can be accessed here.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.