Binance OTC Launches Spot Block Trading on Web
Binance OTC has launched Spot Block Trading on the Binance website. This increases the number of communication channels available for users to trade OTC, allowing for OTC trades to be completed more seamlessly and securely on the Binance OTC trading platform.
Users may access Spot Block Trading via the Binance website > Trade > Binance OTC > Start Trading. With Spot Block Trading, clients who wish to trade nominal amounts of $200,000 and above may request for a live price quote from the Binance OTC trading desk directly within the platform.
Spot Block Trading is the first of a series of OTC products that Binance OTC is releasing on the OTC trading platform, which facilitates the spot trading requirements of VIP and institutional clients. Please find the current OTC offerings available on Binance as follows:
For more information regarding supported features, please visit the Binance OTC page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Users must complete account verification to access this service.
- OTC trades on the Spot Block Trading page will be included in the 30-day spot trading volume calculation for the VIP Program within two working days from the time of execution.
- Please visit VIP Fee Structure or User Center to confirm your current VIP level.
- All asset holding amounts, trading volumes, and metrics related to the program are measured by Binance at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.