Binance NFT Launches “Alan Walker Origins” NFT Collection: Share the Revenue from the Music Video Streaming on YouTube!
Binance NFT Marketplace is launching the “Alan Walker Origins” NFT collection. The launch of the collection will follow the BNB Prerequisite, as part of the Subscription Mechanism. For more details, read our blog and a detailed step-by-step guide.
Alan Walker is a globally acclaimed Norwegian DJ and producer and is accoladed with the Norwegian Grammy Award for his debut single “Faded”.
“Alan Walker Origins” NFT Collection
The “Alan Walker Origins” NFT Collection features three high production value music videos from Alan Walker’s “Origins” album.
Each “Alan Walker Origins” NFT is an eight second music video segment from one of the three upcoming music videos by Alan Walker, and includes the corresponding audio from the respective track. Each “Alan Walker Origins” NFT is priced at 10 BUSD. Ten unique “Alan Walker Origins” NFTs will be up for sale on the Binance NFT Marketplace.
The collection also features special gamification where NFT collectors and Alan Walker fans can participate in an online “Alan Walker Origins” NFT scavenger hunt, and collect the different NFT music video segments from the “Alan Walker Origins” NFT Collection to put together the full music videos from Alan Walker’s “Origins”album. NFT holders can get a share of the revenue from the music video streaming on YouTube, via a payout from Corite.
Follow @IAmAlanWalker on Twitter and visit the Alan Walker Origins Corite’s page for more details about the “Alan Walker Origins” NFT Collection Scavenger Hunt and how to share the revenue from the music video streaming on YouTube.
Please Note: The rights associated with holding an “Alan Walker Origins” NFT is determined and provided by Alan Walker, including any applicable revenue sharing to be paid via Corite. Binance is merely an NFT marketplace where users can purchase and transact the NFTs and is not responsible or liable for providing the rights associated with holding a “Alan Walker Origins” NFT.
Subscription Mechanism Timeline and Details:
1. Preparation Phase — 2022-07-15 00:00 (UTC) to 2022-07-17 02:00 (UTC)
Users must meet the minimum daily average BNB holding of 0.1 BNB during the Preparation Phase to be qualified to participate in the corresponding NFT primary sale.
2. Subscription Phase — 2022-07-17 02:00 (UTC) to 2022-07-18 09:00 (UTC)
Qualified users will proceed to the subscription, where they will be allocated participation tickets to join the sale. Each qualified user will receive one participation ticket, as determined by the corresponding NFT primary sale.
During this phase, users are required to submit the participation tickets to the sale by clicking [Subscribe for Ticket(s)]. Only users who subscribe by submitting the participation tickets will be qualified to participate in the sale.
After users subscribe to the NFT primary sale, all committed participation tickets will enter a pool, where all committed tickets have a fair chance of winning. Each committed participation ticket will mean that 10 BUSD will be locked, and this will only be refunded at the end of the Distribution Phase. Please note that users can only use the available BUSD balance in their spot wallets to complete the subscription. Users should ensure that they have sufficient BUSD in their spot wallets before the subscription.
3. Calculation Phase — 2022-07-18 09:00 (UTC) to 2022-07-18 12:00 (UTC)
The system will select winning tickets from all committed participation tickets in a fair and random manner. A winning ticket allows the user to purchase an NFT in the primary sale.
4. Distribution Phase — 2022-07-18 12:00 (UTC)
Users who hold winning participation tickets will be able to purchase the NFTs in the primary sale, and the BUSD equivalent will be deducted accordingly. Users who do not hold winning participation tickets will have their BUSD automatically returned to their spot wallets.
Learn More About Binance NFT Marketplace:
- How to Find Your NFT Contract Address
- How to Get Started with the Binance NFT Marketplace
- How to Buy an NFT on Binance NFT Marketplace
- How to Sell an NFT on Binance NFT Marketplace
- How to Deposit NFT on Binance
Terms & Conditions:
- Each account is limited to a maximum purchase of one NFT. The NFT can be listed on the Binance NFT secondary marketplace at 2022-07-18 12:00 (UTC), after the end of the Distribution Phase.
- Users may acquire more NFTs by buying them on Binance NFT secondary marketplace.
- Users can find their NFTs via Binance NFT Marketplace > User Center > History > Orders > Purchase History > NFT.
- The rights associated with holding an “Alan Walker Origins” NFT is determined and provided by Alan Walker, including any applicable revenue sharing to be paid via Corite. Binance is merely an NFT marketplace where users can purchase and transact the NFTs and is not responsible or liable for providing the rights associated with holding an “Alan Walker Origins” NFT.
- No refunds or cash equivalent value of the rewards will be granted.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to canceling, extending, terminating or suspending this Promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Follow Binance NFT on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.