This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
Binance Liquid Swap has opened two new liquidity pools.
- Adding funds to a liquidity pool carries certain risks. The number of Digital Assets you redeem may be different from the number of Digital Assets you add to a liquidity pool.
- When adding Digital Assets to, or redeeming Digital Assets from a liquidity pool, transaction fees may be incurred.
- For full terms and conditions, read the Binance Liquid Swap User Agreement. Further information is available in the links below.
Guides and Related Materials:
- What Is Binance Liquidity Farming
- How to Use Binance Liquidity Farming
- How to Claim Liquidity Rewards in Liquidity Farming
- How to Use Binance Swap Farming
- How to Check My Binance Liquidity Farming Portion and History
- How to Use API Trading in Binance Swap Farming
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.